The Grand Druid's Vision of how he sees the Grades
To me the path is a one of learning through the three levels of Bard, Vate (someone who is most in tune with the Magic Schools), then Druid which is the top tier.
I am looking for people who have an interest in one of these and decide to stay.
- Bards are the essential storyteller of the Order. They learn to use weapons/amour and rely only on the Chaos magic while weaving their songs into battle. They learn about the Chaotic things first and how that an upset the balance.
- Vates are the main spell caster of the Order in battles and adventuring. Their mastery makes them the most powerful of casting spells.
- Druids are the main philosopher and alchemists of the Order. Taking more to further their knowledge and to apply that to nature that surrounds all of us.
I want each members to find what they like about the game and role-play it.
- Those who like to act like singing, telling stories, creating poems in-game would be best as a Bard. In combat I would like Bards to support all of the other Order members through their puzzle thinking advantages.
- I would like the Vate to be the main power of spells and use them to the fullest during combat. They are the ones who learn the most of all of the spells. They like adventuring and seeing what they can accomplish while protecting nature.
- The Druid level are the ones who may sit back more and tend to finding and creating alchemy potions and other enchantments. Adventuring from time to time Druids focus less on overall magic circles and really connect with nature and want to tend to making sure their grove is tended to.
There is an "add on" Grade of Celtic Knight. This is the Order's warrior class to promote all things of chivalry across the land with law and order of the realm.